- Improvements to the labor utilization rate – The company will provide an update on improved labor utilization rates across both its domestic and international facilities.
- Favorable amendments to third-party outsourcing agreements – The company will discuss amendments to its agreements with RelianceMediaWorks Limited that eliminate on going liabilities and improve collaboration on marketing efforts between Digital Domain Media Group and RelianceMediaWorks Limited’s facilities in the UK and Mumbai.
- Digital Domain Media Group’s patent protection and monetization – The company will provide an update to its ongoing patent protection initiatives, including an update on filed litigation, settlement discussions and resulting licenses of the company’s 3D conversion technology.
- Virtual Performer – The company will review recent developments in its Virtual Performer business, including a discussion of reallocation of resources to meet demand from owners of high-impact intellectual property.
- China and Abu Dhabi capacity expansion – The company will provide an update on plans to expand the company’s studios in China and Abu Dhabi to meet demand.
- Strategic initiatives – The company will provide an update on strategic discussions aimed at increasing shareholder value.
Digital Domain Media Group, Inc. (NYSE: DDMG), a leading digital production company focused on visual effects, original content animation and major studio co-productions, will host an investor conference call with John Textor, chairman and CEO, on Wednesday, July 18, at 11:00 a.m. EDT to discuss the following topics: