- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- LSCC has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.56, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORP is rather high; currently it is at 62.10%. Regardless of LSCC's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, LSCC's net profit margin of -10.80% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$9.94 million or 1072.89% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 170.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $10.92 million to -$7.71 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.