AT&T ( T) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, AT&T fell 39 cents (-1.1%) to $34.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 23.9 million shares of AT&T exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 28.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.65-$35.10 after having opened the day at $35.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.26. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: RIT Technologies ( RITT), down 40%, Calix ( CALX), down 21.8%, DragonWave ( DRWI), down 12.6%, and Tim Holding Company ( TSU), down 9.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full AT&T Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.