Host Hotels & Resorts ( HST) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Host Hotels & Resorts fell 49 cents (-3.2%) to $15.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11.4 million shares of Host Hotels & Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.92-$15.36 after having opened the day at $15.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.50. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), down 10.4%, FirstCity Financial Corporation ( FCFC), down 4%, Altisource Portfolio Solutions ( ASPS), down 3.6%, and Sunstone Hotel Investors ( SHO), down 3.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Host Hotels Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.