CBS Corporation ( CBS) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, CBS Corporation fell 31 cents (-1%) to $30.61 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 11.5 million shares of CBS Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.85-$30.87 after having opened the day at $30.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.92. Other company's within the Media industry that declined today were: Seven Arts Entertainment ( SAPX), down 15.8%, SearchMedia Holdings ( IDI), down 10.3%, Gray Television ( GTN.A), down 8.2%, and LIN TV Corporation ( TVL), down 6.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CBS Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.