Rockwell Automation Incorporated ( ROK) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation Incorporated fell $1.78 (-2.8%) to $61.52 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of Rockwell Automation Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.20-$62.79 after having opened the day at $62.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.30. Other company's within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), down 9.4%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 6%, Servotronics ( SVT), down 5%, and Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), down 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.