AstraZeneca ( AZN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, AstraZeneca fell 57 cents (-1.3%) to $45.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of AstraZeneca exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.71-$45.11 after having opened the day at $44.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.58. Other company's within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Ampio Pharmaceuticals ( AMPE), down 14.5%, Complete Genomics ( GNOM), down 13%, Prima Biomed Ltd. ADR ( PBMD), down 10.3%, and MEI Pharma ( MEIP), down 10%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full AstraZeneca Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.