Infosys ( INFY) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Infosys fell $4.87 (-11.2%) to $38.75 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9.5 million shares of Infosys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.12-$39.50 after having opened the day at $39.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.62. Other company's within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: BOS Better Online Solutions ( BOSC), down 10.6%, icad ( ICAD), down 9.3%, MakeMusic ( MMUS), down 8%, and CounterPath Corporation ( CPAH), down 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Infosys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.