Northrop Grumman ( NOC) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Northrop Grumman fell 66 cents (-1.1%) to $62.16 on light volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Northrop Grumman exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.86-$62.72 after having opened the day at $62.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.82. Other company's within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Esterline Technologies ( ESL), down 3.1%, AAR ( AIR), down 2.8%, Edac Technologies Corporation ( EDAC), down 2.7%, and Aerovironment Incorporated ( AVAV), down 2.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Northrop Grumman Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.