W.W. Grainger ( GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, W.W. Grainger rose $6.41 (3.6%) to $185.43 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 743,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $176.50-$186.24 after having opened the day at $176.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $179.02. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Armco Metals ( CNAM), up 8.2%, Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), up 4.2%, Shengkai Innovations ( VALV), up 4.2%, and TMS International ( TMS), up 3.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.