Charter Communications ( CHTR) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Charter Communications rose $1.19 (1.7%) to $72.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 472,418 shares of Charter Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 510,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $70.83-$73.34 after having opened the day at $71.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.59. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Ku6 Media ( KUTV), up 6.9%, Pandora Media ( P), up 4.2%, LodgeNet Interactive Corporation ( LNET), up 3.2%, and Envoy Capital Group ( ECGI), up 3.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Charter Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.