Constellation Brands ( STZ) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Constellation Brands rose $1.12 (4.1%) to $28.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.5 million shares of Constellation Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.17-$28.93 after having opened the day at $27.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.62. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Calavo Growers ( CVGW), up 4.1%, Constellation Brands ( STZ.B), up 3.7%, Bridgford Foods Corporation ( BRID), up 2.9%, and S&W Seed Company ( SANW), up 2.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Constellation Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.