Teva Pharmaceutical Industries ( TEVA) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries rose 64 cents (1.6%) to $40.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.40-$40.10 after having opened the day at $39.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.43. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: AVI BioPharma ( AVII), up 530.5%, Peregrine Pharmaceuticals ( PPHM), up 23%, Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners ( CPRX), up 21.9%, and Affymax ( AFFY), up 19.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Teva Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.