H&R Block ( HRB) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, H&R Block rose 19 cents (1.2%) to $16.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.5 million shares of H&R Block exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.01-$16.38 after having opened the day at $16.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.10. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: UTEK ( INV), up 10.1%, Spar Group ( SGRP), up 9.1%, Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), up 8.2%, and American Learning ( ALRN), up 6.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full H&R Block Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.