Select Comfort Corporation ( SCSS) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Select Comfort Corporation rose 68 cents (3.1%) to $22.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Select Comfort Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.25-$22.45 after having opened the day at $21.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.61. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Stanley Furniture Company ( STLY), up 6%, Champion Industries ( CHMP), up 5.3%, Cybex International ( CYBI), up 4.8%, and LSI Industries ( LYTS), up 1.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Select Comfort Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.