- A more than 600% increase in payroll processing speed for very large payrolls (more than 100,000 employees)
- Increased performance of Time Management connectivity, delivering up to 90% faster importing of payroll processing data, such as hours, earnings, and deductions for very large payrolls
- New talent assessment options — Providing the ability to base performance assessments on contributions and impact, for example, rather than simply numeric scales. Organizations can measure performance with key terms, competencies, goals, and other measures to adapt performance management to their unique needs.
- Greater assessment flexibility — Allowing a manager or an employee to add additional commentary to a review beyond structured goal and competency content.
- Visual people search — UltiPro Succession Management now provides a consumer-style comparison of employees that includes key skills, experience, assessments, and other related information — designed to help leaders make informed decisions about employee capabilities and readiness for future roles in the organization.
- New standard total compensation statements, which can be tailored to the unique needs of an organization, to facilitate communication of overall benefits and compensation to employees
- Predictive analytics to help customers forecast crucial workforce trends, including employee retention
- New delivered reports and analytics for succession management, career development, talent assessment, and global HR
YammerIn March 2012, Ultimate announced a partnership with Yammer, a leading provider of Enterprise Social Networks, that provides integration between the Yammer activity stream Ticker and UltiPro Performance Management. Ultimate’s Yammer connector will be delivered as part of the UltiPro Summer 2012 release. Ping Identity ® In April 2012, Ultimate and Ping Identity announced a partnership enabling Ultimate’s customers to select PingOne™ and PingFederate ® to provide users with a secure, cloud-based single sign-on (SSO) connection to UltiPro and other business applications. Ping Identity’s solutions are now available directly from Ultimate as an option in the customer’s SaaS subscription. CERTPOINT CERTPOINT is a recognized leader in Learning Management Systems (LMS), and Ultimate and CERTPOINT have partnered to offer Ultimate customers a pre-packaged integration to connect CERTPOINT Learning Management to the UltiPro system-of-record for seamless connection between the learning management and core HCM data. Informatica Ultimate has been supporting connectivity between SaaS HCM and other solutions since 2002. Ultimate currently manages more than 8,000 unique integrations among its customers HCM instances, on-premise solutions, benefits providers, and other cloud-based systems. Ultimate has partnered with Informatica, leveraging the company’s industry-leading data integration platform to make connectivity even more flexible, reliable, and efficient — providing Ultimate’s customers with state-of-the-art capabilities for connecting and leveraging people data across their organizations. About Ultimate Software Ultimate is a leading cloud provider of people management solutions. Built on the belief that people are the most important ingredient of any business, Ultimate’s award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, and talent management solutions that seamlessly connect people with the information and resources they need to work more effectively. Founded in 1990, the company is headquartered in Weston, Florida and has more than 1,400 professionals focused on developing the highest quality solutions and services. In 2012, Ultimate was ranked #25 on FORTUNE’S “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Ultimate has more than 2,300 customers with employees in 115 countries, including Adobe Systems Incorporated, The Container Store, Culligan International, Major League Baseball, The New York Yankees Baseball Team, and Texas Roadhouse. More information on Ultimate’s products and services for people management can be found at www.ultimatesoftware.com . UltiPro is a registered trademark of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. All other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.
Follow Ultimate Software on Twitter: www.twitter.com/UltimateHCMFollow Ultimate Software on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/UltimateHCM Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50339335&lang=en