Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health fell 34 cents (-0.8%) to $42.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.3 million shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.23-$42.83 after having opened the day at $42.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.68. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: VOXX International ( VOXX), down 17.7%, Commercial Vehicle Group ( CVGI), down 9.4%, China Armco Metals ( CNAM), down 7.7%, and Universal Power Group ( UPG), down 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.