Motorola Solutions ( MSI) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Motorola Solutions fell 48 cents (-1%) to $45.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.6 million shares of Motorola Solutions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.01-$45.95 after having opened the day at $45.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.94. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Adtran ( ADTN), down 15.4%, ARC Wireless Solutions ( ARCW), down 11.3%, Calix ( CALX), down 10.1%, and MERU Networks ( MERU), down 9.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Motorola Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.