Tractor Supply ( TSCO) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Tractor Supply fell $3.62 (-4.3%) to $79.98 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Tractor Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.62-$83.71 after having opened the day at $83.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.60. Other company's within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Rush ( RUSHB), down 11.9%, Rush ( RUSHA), down 7.4%, Cencosud ( CNCO), down 6.4%, and Office Depot ( ODP), down 6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Tractor Supply Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.