Waste Management ( WM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Waste Management fell $1.48 (-4.5%) to $31.59 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 16.7 million shares of Waste Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.07-$32.75 after having opened the day at $32.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.07. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Goldfield ( GV), down 12.6%, Nobility Homes ( NOBH), down 6.8%, Heckmann ( HEK), down 4.6%, and Comstock ( CHCI), down 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Waste Management Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.