MGM Resorts International ( MGM) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, MGM Resorts International fell 16 cents (-1.5%) to $10.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10.1 million shares of MGM Resorts International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.14-$10.46 after having opened the day at $10.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.37. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Sonic Corporation ( SONC), down 9.4%, Caesars Entertainment ( CZR), down 8%, Multimedia Games ( MGAM), down 6%, and Life Time Fitness ( LTM), down 3.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full MGM Resorts International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.