Rackspace Hosting ( RAX) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Rackspace Hosting fell 50 cents (-1.1%) to $43 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Rackspace Hosting exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.35-$43.68 after having opened the day at $43.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.50. Other company's within the Internet industry that declined today were: Synacor ( SYNC), down 7.5%, LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 6.6%, Tudou Holdings ( TUDO), down 6.5%, and Groupon ( GRPN), down 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Rackspace Hosting Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.