Chubb ( CB) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Chubb fell 82 cents (-1.1%) to $70.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.3 million shares of Chubb exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.63-$71.29 after having opened the day at $71.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.64. Other company's within the Insurance industry that declined today were: American Independence Corporation ( AMIC), down 15.8%, Homeowners Choice ( HCII), down 6.5%, MGIC Investment Corporation ( MTG), down 4.9%, and Endurance Specialty Holdings ( ENH), down 2.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Chubb Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.