Flowserve Corporation ( FLS) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Flowserve Corporation fell $3.50 (-3.1%) to $109.05 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 973,685 shares of Flowserve Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 602,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $108.62-$113.11 after having opened the day at $112.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $112.55. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Goldfield ( GV), down 12.6%, China Development Group Corporation ( CTDC), down 9.8%, Presstek ( PRST), down 8.2%, and A123 Systems ( AONE), down 7.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Flowserve Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.