Humana ( HUM) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Humana fell $1.34 (-1.8%) to $74.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of Humana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.38-$75.90 after having opened the day at $75.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.84. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Sunshine Heart ( SSH), down 14.2%, Urologix ( ULGX), down 8%, Dynatronics Corporation ( DYNT), down 7.8%, and Foundation SunLink Healthcare Affiliates In ( SSY), down 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Humana Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.