St Jude Medical ( STJ) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care loser. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, St Jude Medical fell 53 cents (-1.4%) to $38.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, three million shares of St Jude Medical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.32-$39.10 after having opened the day at $38.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.14. Other company's within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Sunshine Heart ( SSH), down 14.2%, Telik ( TELK), down 13.9%, Zogenix ( ZGNX), down 10.5%, and Ampio Pharmaceuticals ( AMPE), down 9.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full St Jude Medical Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.