Coca-Cola ( KO) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola fell 52 cents (-0.7%) to $77.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6.6 million shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.15-$77.95 after having opened the day at $77.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.98. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Origin Agritech ( SEED), down 12.9%, Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V ( KOF), down 8.1%, Dean Foods Company ( DF), down 6.6%, and Pilgrims Pride ( PPC), down 5.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.