Blackstone Group ( BX) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Blackstone Group fell 8 cents (-0.6%) to $12.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of Blackstone Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.67-$12.88 after having opened the day at $12.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.83. Other company's within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Penson Worldwide ( PNSN), down 6%, Heckmann ( HEK), down 4.6%, First Trust Europe AlphaDEX ( FEP), down 4.3%, and Triangle Capital ( TCAP), down 3.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Blackstone Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.