Range Resources Corporation ( RRC) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Range Resources Corporation fell 99 cents (-1.7%) to $58.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of Range Resources Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.05-$60.08 after having opened the day at $59.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.75. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: Houston American Energy Corporation ( HUSA), down 8%, New Concept Energy ( GBR), down 7.3%, Recovery Energy ( RECV), down 6.8%, and GeoPetro Resources Company ( GPR), down 6.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Range Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.