Tyco International ( TYC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tyco International fell 38 cents (-0.7%) to $51.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.09-$52.18 after having opened the day at $52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.12. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: PFSweb ( PFSW), down 7%, Harris Interactive ( HPOL), down 5.9%, Ambow Education ( AMBO), down 5.8%, and Digital Generation ( DGIT), down 4.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.