Hasbro ( HAS) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Hasbro fell 18 cents (-0.5%) to $33.48 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Hasbro exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.09-$33.88 after having opened the day at $33.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.66. Other company's within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Champion Industries ( CHMP), down 16.5%, Callaway Golf Company ( ELY), down 8.7%, Chromcraft Revington ( CRC), down 7.8%, and Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), down 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Hasbro Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.