Aruba Networks ( ARUN) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Aruba Networks fell 63 cents (-4.6%) to $12.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.3 million shares of Aruba Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.73-$13.62 after having opened the day at $13.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.58. Other company's within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), down 17.4%, MTS Medication Technologies ( MTSI), down 9.4%, Quantum Corporation ( QTM), down 7.9%, and Crossroads Systems Incorporated ( CRDS), down 5.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Aruba Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.