Polaris Industries ( PII) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Polaris Industries fell $1.31 (-1.8%) to $72.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 832,728 shares of Polaris Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 884,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.50-$73.77 after having opened the day at $73.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.56. Other company's within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Commercial Vehicle Group ( CVGI), down 9.4%, Drew Industries ( DW), down 6.3%, Meritor ( MTOR), down 5.6%, and China Zenix Auto International Ltd ADR ( ZX), down 5.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Polaris Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.