General Dynamics ( GD) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1%. By the end of trading, General Dynamics fell 52 cents (-0.8%) to $63.91 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of General Dynamics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.61-$64.81 after having opened the day at $64.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.43. Other company's within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Embraer S.A ( ERJ), down 7.5%, Hexcel Corporation ( HXL), down 4.5%, Spirit AeroSystems Holdings ( SPR), down 3.9%, and Heico Corporation ( HEI), down 3.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full General Dynamics Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.