AmerisourceBergen ( ABC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, AmerisourceBergen rose 35 cents (0.9%) to $39.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.3 million shares of AmerisourceBergen exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.92-$39.50 after having opened the day at $38.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.94. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: SinoHub ( SIHI), up 7.3%, Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), up 6.5%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 6.4%, and SED International Holdings ( SED), up 4.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full AmerisourceBergen Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.