Siemens ( SI) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Siemens rose 61 cents (0.8%) to $82.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 394,024 shares of Siemens exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 721,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.63-$82.77 after having opened the day at $82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.57. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: RIT Technologies ( RITT), up 56.9%, City Telecom ( CTEL), up 16.1%, Internet Gold Golden Lines ( IGLD), up 6.8%, and Elephant Talk Communications ( ETAK), up 6.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Siemens Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.