McDermott International ( MDR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, McDermott International rose 22 cents (2%) to $11.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of McDermott International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.73-$11.36 after having opened the day at $10.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.06. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: US Concrete ( USCR), up 10.3%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), up 7.1%, Argan ( AGX), up 6.1%, and Energy Solutions ( ES), up 5.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full McDermott International Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.