Melco Crown Entertainment ( MPEL) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Melco Crown Entertainment rose 17 cents (1.7%) to $10.39 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5.2 million shares of Melco Crown Entertainment exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.27-$10.58 after having opened the day at $10.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.22. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Orbitz Worldwide ( OWW), up 5.4%, Dover Motorsports ( DVD), up 3.7%, Fiesta Restaurant Group ( FRGI), up 3.1%, and Fiesta Restaurant Group ( FRGIV), up 3.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Melco Crown Entertainment Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.