Opentable ( OPEN) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Opentable rose 67 cents (1.8%) to $38.67 on light volume. Throughout the day, 490,356 shares of Opentable exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.50-$39 after having opened the day at $38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: MeetMe ( MEET), up 6.8%, InfoSpace ( INSP), up 4.9%, Blucora ( BCOR), up 4.9%, and ModusLink Global Solutions ( MLNK), up 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Opentable Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.