Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Louisiana-Pacific rose 20 cents (1.9%) to $10.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of Louisiana-Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.65-$10.94 after having opened the day at $10.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.66. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Art's-Way Manufacturing ( ARTW), up 13.2%, US Concrete ( USCR), up 10.3%, Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), up 9.9%, and China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Louisiana-Pacific Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.