ABB ( ABB) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, ABB rose 13 cents (0.8%) to $15.95 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.80-$16.04 after having opened the day at $15.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.82. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Art's-Way Manufacturing ( ARTW), up 13.2%, Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), up 9.9%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 9%, and Proto Labs ( PRLB), up 7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.