Kellogg Company ( K) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Kellogg Company rose 50 cents (1%) to $49.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of Kellogg Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.97-$49.89 after having opened the day at $49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.98. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Zhongpin ( HOGS), up 7.5%, Synutra International ( SYUT), up 5.4%, Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 5.4%, and Reeds ( REED), up 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Kellogg Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.