Analog Devices ( ADI) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Analog Devices rose 32 cents (0.9%) to $36.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.8 million shares of Analog Devices exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.09-$36.71 after having opened the day at $36.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.12. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Winland Electronics ( WEX), up 31.8%, Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), up 18.7%, Daystar Technologies ( DSTI), up 8.3%, and Applied Biosystems Incorporated ( ABI), up 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Analog Devices Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.