Deckers Outdoor Corporation ( DECK) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Deckers Outdoor Corporation rose $1.63 (3.6%) to $46.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Deckers Outdoor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.41-$46.89 after having opened the day at $44.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.86. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Cereplast ( CERP), up 9.6%, Standard Register Company ( SR), up 5.3%, Tufco Technologies ( TFCO), up 5.2%, and Exceed Company ( EDS), up 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Deckers Outdoor Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.