Campbell Soup ( CPB) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Campbell Soup rose 25 cents (0.8%) to $32.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Campbell Soup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.49-$33 after having opened the day at $32.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.61. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: ATC Venture Group ( ATC), up 11.1%, VeriFone Systems ( PAY), up 10.9%, Cereplast ( CERP), up 9.6%, and Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), up 9.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Campbell Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.