Universal Display Corporation ( PANL) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Universal Display Corporation rose 28 cents (0.8%) to $34.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 409,321 shares of Universal Display Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.73-$34.96 after having opened the day at $34.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Socket Mobile ( SCKT), up 12.8%, iGo ( IGOI), up 12.2%, Mitek Systems ( MITK), up 7.1%, and Video Display Corporation ( VIDE), up 4.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Universal Display Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.