Westport Innovations ( WPRT) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Westport Innovations rose 42 cents (1.3%) to $33.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Westport Innovations exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.84-$34.27 after having opened the day at $33.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.50. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: ATC Venture Group ( ATC), up 11.1%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), up 9.2%, Navistar International ( NAV), up 4.8%, and Monro Muffler/Brake ( MNRO), up 3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Westport Innovations Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.