Wesco International ( WCC) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Wesco International fell $1.68 (-2.9%) to $56.66 on light volume. Throughout the day, 440,559 shares of Wesco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 726,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.30-$59.26 after having opened the day at $58.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.34. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limite ( LPH), down 10.1%, China Armco Metals ( CNAM), down 4.3%, Edgen Group Inc Class A ( EDG), down 4.2%, and Senomyx ( SNMX), down 3.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Wesco International Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.