FedEx Corporation ( FDX) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, FedEx Corporation fell 65 cents (-0.7%) to $90.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $89.92-$91.98 after having opened the day at $90.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.13. Other company's within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Genco Shipping & Trading ( GNK), down 10.4%, Eagle Bulk Shipping ( EGLE), down 8%, Arkansas Best Corporation ( ABFS), down 8%, and Swift Transportation ( SWFT), down 7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full FedEx Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.