Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing ( TSM) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing fell 22 cents (-1.6%) to $13.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 16.3 million shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.24-$13.52 after having opened the day at $13.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.50. Other company's within the Technology sector that declined today were: Mattson Technology ( MTSN), down 32.3%, Quantum Corporation ( QTM), down 27.6%, Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 20.1%, and Tegal Corporation ( TGAL), down 15.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Taiwan Semiconductor Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.